1. What are your business hours?
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm. Saturday 9.00am to 12 noon.
2. What is your substitution policy?
Most items on our website are in stock and available. The website is updated constantly to ensure accuracy. Balloons sometimes become unavailable and should this happen we will make appropriate substitutions with a balloon of equal size, value, and similar design. If a major issue should arise ie an entire bouquet is out of stock the purchaser will be contacted and notified of such an issue and approval will be needed to make a change. This is extremely rare.
3. Can I make my own balloon bouquet?
Absolutely. Just make your selections from our online store and one of our team of balloon professionals will put it together for you.
4. What do you use to anchor down your balloon bouquets?
A noodle box with lollies in it. The lollies are gluten free but not kosher. In case the noodle box will not be heavy enough to weigh down your bunch of balloons, we will substitute a foil balloon weight instead.
5. How far in advance should I place my order?
We always offer same day service (Monday to Saturday), however it is advisable to place orders at least two days in advance to guarantee items are in stock.
6. Should I place my order online or should I phone in my order?
Place your order online. Its faster, easier, secure, and guarantees you will receive a prompt receipt and confirmation of your order. Feel free to contact us and one of our consultants will be happy to answer any questions.
7. How long will my foil and/or bubble balloons float?
Usually about five days, however there may be variations due to temperatures which is out of our control.
8. Can I pick up my balloons from you?
Yes. Please call us to organise a time and day and we will give you our address.
9. I have a question about a balloon delivery.
WE NOW HAVE A PAGE DEDICATED TO DELIVERY QUESTIONS etc, SO PLEASE REFER TO THAT. IT IS LOCATED IN BETWEEN "COLOURS" AND "CONTACT" ON THE TOP OF EACH PAGE AT THE RIGHT.